What a sad night Monday was. I feel asleep during the 3rd inning-but I didn't miss very much. Tragically I think the Red Sox are the clear choice to win the series now.
Enough said on that-
I miss being involved in a theatrical production. This time last year Esther and I were scrambling to learn lines and run in high heels around the set of "Sorry Wrong Chimney". Such fun memories. Sean and I started dating during this production too. We enjoyed playing husband and wife soo much that we decided to give it a go in our real life.
Enough said on that-
My last day of work before I go on maternity leave is the 19th. It can't get here fast enough.
My last statement for the evening is this- I ordered my Min Pin a dog shirt that said, "No bones about it- Hillary '08". It's a little small and she yelled as I tried to put the darn thing on her. Sean must have been right. She is an Obama dog.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh!!! Everyone keeps saying they're going to watch the Red Sox game. I didn't get the big deal. My boyfriend's from Boston...I had no idea they were in the world series, though!
I've never voted for a Republican in my life.... but IF Hilary gets the Democratic nomination, I'll seriously have to consider it. as the lesser of two weevils... ;>)
I really don't think America is ready for a female Prez. I'm leaning towards Obama or Edwards at present.
Post a Comment