Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 2, 2007

Well...dammit!!

So I am new to blogging and very new to buying stuff on eBay. EBay is evil because you cannot return something if you realize it was a HUGE mistake. Sean's birthday was Halloween and I bought him an A-Rod jersey...very classy...beautiful jersey! Anybody who follows sports can quickly sympathize for me on what a tragic gift this turned out to be. (A-Rod left the Yankee's and is a traitor in our eye-greedy Bastard) Sean had some class about reacting to it..."well..umm...we could take off the number and put a money sign." So many players I could have picked...so many ways to have won his heart over...and I pick the ONE...the only...A-Rod! At least we have a new dust rag for cleaning!!! Sean is awesome...he sees the humor in every situation.
Just a quick list of things I will be blogging on: Chanterelle, Miss Tila, marriage, poor Gabby, party, waiting and wanting to give birth, Mr. James P., Why does Sean believe in Vampires???, and my dear friend Jen w. (this will be good)-I will be comparing her to a cartoon character

4 comments:

EstherNow said...

I was not aware that A-Rod defected. I am so sorry. They shouldn't have let Torres get away. How do you replace him?

What cartoon character will you be comparing me to? Tee-Hee.

Tim said...

Yes, I will look forward to reading your comparison of esther to whatever cartoon character she reminds you of...

Tim said...

some ebay sellers do have return policies but it all depends on the item purchased. Was your A-Rod jersey authentic MLB merchandise? Some ebay sellers sell cheap knock-offs and masquerade it as the real thing.

Jen Pierce said...

it was a real majesty authentic jersey:(