Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Belly movement

This is kinda weird...but if you look really carefully at this video...you can watch Bodhi dancing around in the womb!

He is due to make his big showing in 7 days. And YES...I am tired of being pregnant and Sean is probably really tired of my mood swings...LOL! He has been wonderful through this whole journey. I'm mainly suffering at night now. My hips and joints hurt and I toss and turn all night long. Not to mention getting up every 20 minutes to use the little girls room.

Today my mother and I headed out around 6:30 am on a toy quest. A lot of yardsales claimed to have baby toys. We hit the jackpot on our last stop. My mother's whole SUV was packed full! I bought some books and then a lot of visual Baby Einstein kind of stuff. She bought larger items for when he is 18months or so (bball hoop, little tiks car, etc.). Maybe that's why Bodhi moved and kicked around ALL day today. He hasn't stopped! He's so excited about all his new loot. Sean took one look and freaked out exclaiming, "Where are we going to put all that?" He was okay with all the new stuff when he saw the book, I Love Daddy Because.

2 comments:

frumpyred said...

I love seeing Bodhi dancing!!! He is already one cool guy!!!!! Of course, I am totally in love with him , after all, he is my grandson!!! Had a ball shopping at the yard sales. I need a big truck!! Can't wait for the spring and summer sales. Got Bodhi's "loot" stored for when he is older. I am really nervous. Today I go for treatment in Florence. Hope Jen does not go into labor while we are out of town. She is so sweet and thoughtful and considerate. Called this morning to say she felt fine and thought Bodhi would wait till we got back. Let's hope so. What will be will be. Looking forward to formally meeting Bodhi W.K. Pierce!!!! You should see his room. It is so inviting for Bodhi!!!!!!

Leanne said...

That is so amazing!!! I cant wait to feel what that is like...and dont worry you will have a beautiful baby boy very very soon:) yippee!