Much like the proverbial Phoenix rising from the Ashes, The Yankees Kill Bill tour looks like it will last another day. I wouldn't want to put the bats away before the final pitch but you have to be happy for Phil Hughes and Joba et al. Matsui and Clemens are hurt obviously but since there is no crying in baseball they go forth.
We Have a chance at world series tickets if the Yankees can put it together and get some wins and we would love to cheer the Bombers on in person. Honestly I really feel like if the Yankees can get it done with Cleveland they won't be stopped. My condolences to the Cubbies , i guess we as Yankee fans shouldn't complain that we haven't one the world series recently, I mean the last time the Cubs won electricity was a new thing. Anyways i digress go Yankees!
The team from the city that suffers from jealousy of the Big Apple finished off the California , i mean Anaheim , i mean well the Angels . I think that the biggest and most spectacular way for them to choke would suit the baseball Gods just fine. One year the Gods fell asleep , i mean eithier that or the Sox sucked for 90 years you pick. : ) I needed 1 jab - Go Yankees!!!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The Yankees did look strong tonight - and it's about time. But you Yankee fans need to realize that this century, both the Yankees and Red Sox have each won one World Series. What happened last century is so last century.
After the most epic choke job in baseball history (and you know of what I refer to...) you Yankee fans are the ones in need of redemption.
Though I will say this: I've briefly met Joe Torre and he's a super nice guy and one heckuva manager. It would be a shame if he loses his job if the Yankees don't win this series vs. the Indians. Torre has earned the right to walk away whenever he chooses, instead of possibly suffering the indignity of being fired.
Post a Comment