Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Blahh

I don't want to be a live today ( I mean this sarcastically, even though I probably shouldn't say something so negative). I woke up feeling pretty sick...I couldn't catch my breath and I couldn't hold anything down (I am in week 34 of my pregnancy). We found out that a close family friend of Sean's passed away suddenly and my heart is going out to those involved. Why does it always seem that when a person is having a rough time...things just think they can keep getting worse.
On a more light hearted note...I am sad about the Yankees. It is as if a plague of locus descended on them. I really don't have any further comments for now...let's just see what unfolds tonight at home and go from there (or tragically end it there).
My online poker slump has finally ended. In the early part of my pregnancy when I didn't feel like doing very much...I discovered FullTilt poker. I used to be very good. 1st place out of 969... Consistent final tables. But in the past month I had lost my focus...I'd start a game and then my ADHD that I was never tested nor treated for as a child would come through. I'd start thinking about a million other things that I should be doing and I'd play some stupid hands...and there went my play money fortune. I'm finally back! After my bout with nausea this morning...I finished 2nd in a tournament. I fully realize this is a waste of life...but when you become less mobile...it is a great way to keep your brain sharp.

No comments: