Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm soo gangsta

Last week was our schools homecoming. For our Pep Rally we had a dance off. Before I released my kids to go to this event I inquired about what kind of dance off we were having. They informed me that it would be to Soulja Boys new song. I accidently got all excited and exclamed that I knew the dance. (Since Sean works at a University I get to stay intouch with what's "hip".) Anywho...they wanted me to do the dance for them. I got nervous. A white, pregnant woman doing a hip hop dance for a class full of high school kids. That might be letting my gaurd down too much...not to mention losing respect for the rest fo the year. I managed to play the prego/not feeling so well today card for that class period...but they didn't forget on Tuesday. My class persisted that I do the dance for them. So a bargain was struck...if work got done (everything)...if everyone was on their BEST behavior...and so on...then I would do the dance right after the final announcements for the day. Usually the bell rings to end school before the announcements are over...my plan was fail proof. Right? Wrong. The kids were excellent...perfect angels with inquiring minds...the announcements ended with over 2 minutes left. Oh God...I had to dance for them. Tragically this event was captured on my camera video thing...I left my connector cord at school though...but I shall upload it for a few days...just to prove to the world that white, pregnant women CANNOT dance!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Wow, what an awkward two minutes...

EstherNow said...

I saw that awesome bit of footage, and I have to say that "You Rock, Fondue!!!" It's all true. All true. I can't believe how much you are able to do all while preggers!