Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 1, 2007

My very first blog


I have never been a blogger and I question if I shall be keeping up with this for very long. For tonight I would just like to introduce my fabulous dog to the world!

Ginger is a 10 year old Min-Pin whom Sean & I rescued in May from a shelter. She had been there for quite some time. We try to go to the beach and walk in the evenings...that's one of her favorite things to do. She is totally a Dune Dawg!

She is already jealous of the idea of baby Bodhi joining our family and in protest has begun peeing on our rugs. Fortunately for her...he charming looks...small demeanor...and old age make it hard to get too angry with her.

I did it! My first Blog!

4 comments:

EstherNow said...

Welcome, Fondue Princess!!! It's late, but I just woke up after going to sleep at 8 p.m. tonight. I started shivering and have felt very sick all evening. As a matter of fact, Green and I broke our phone conversation record. This is the first night we haven't talked on the phone in over a month. Boo-Hoo, but I really don't feel so hot. We did connect on YM, though, before I went to bed and again now that I'm turning off my computer.

How nice to see this adorable new blog site! Oh my gosh, Ginger is sooooooo adorable in that picture! Thanks for introducing her to the world! I am so thrilled that you joined this forum. It's a good one, and what is neat is that you can link to any of the other blog sites too, so it's kind of like one stop shopping. It has some neat features as well. You'll get a lot of visits, I'm sure.

I noticed in your blog that you said married. Did I miss something??? Oh no!!!

I love you, FP. I'm sorry I haven't been the best bud here recently, but I'm getting back on track. As you know all too well, I've been a little distracted.

Tee-Hee.

Love you!

EstherNow said...

By the way. . .You and "Hubby" look really great in that picture! The restaurant's colors really complement your skin tones!!! :)

EstherNow said...

We should see if N.D. would like to join us here as well! I'm so glad you've joined!

Tim said...

hey FP, someone named Esther here on blogger suggested that I come over and check your blog out.

If you stick around here on blogger (and I hope you do), you'll meet many very interesting people and discover that blogger can be addictive but close-knit community.

Welcome to the jungle (welcome to the jungle)!!!

BTW, What a cute dog!!