Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Yet another quick baby update

Bodhi Pierce has yet to make his big appearance. I'm starting to get worried that the longer he stays in utero...the larger he will be. I don't won't a 20 pound baby coming out of me!!! Sean thinks Bodhi is already a 10 pounder. Very likely...I've gained right at 55 pounds with this pregnancy. Anyways...I go to the Dr. on Monday (11/26) and the Dr. will either set up an afternoon inducing...or early morning time for Tuesday. He's running out of time though...his Nona Kathy arrives on Weds to see him. She's flying in all the way from NY...he better be here. As of today he is officially 1 week late. We suspect he didn't want Nona to miss too much of the early bonding time...which if that is his reasoning...it's perfectly fine that he is late. I am excited that she might make it down for his birth.

1 comment:

Tim said...

fp: I understand from Ms. Esther that baby Bodhi has arrived!!

Congrats to the new mom and family!!!