You look fabulous!!
AHHHH! Look at your tummy! I cant wait to see your little boy, and i must say i love the babies room!
Oh. My. Goodness.You've gotten even bigger this very week, Woman! Wow.I agree with Frumpy Red. You look phenomenal! You are beautiful pregnant or not!Love you!
Wow, would you look at that!!! There is something inherently beautiful about a pregnant woman. You look great in the pics, even though you may not feel it.. Congrats in advance on the birth of your baby!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You look fabulous!!
AHHHH! Look at your tummy! I cant wait to see your little boy, and i must say i love the babies room!
Oh. My. Goodness.
You've gotten even bigger this very week, Woman!
Wow.
I agree with Frumpy Red. You look phenomenal! You are beautiful pregnant or not!
Love you!
Wow, would you look at that!!!
There is something inherently beautiful about a pregnant woman.
You look great in the pics, even though you may not feel it.. Congrats in advance on the birth of your baby!!
Post a Comment