Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm going to make a point to start blogging more. I'm 24 weeks pregant now with a baby girl we shall call Harlow Kaitlyn Pierce (for now at least). Bodhi is almost 1 1/2 ...OMG! Yesterday the little guy went over to visit our friend Suezanne and bring her pinecones. Bodhi loves collecting pinecones and delivering them as gifts to random people. He was playing at her house when he fell face first on a pinecone. The cones here are super sharp and it cut his poor little face up really bad. He only cried for a minute though.
Sean flew off to NY tonight to see the Yankee's in the new stadium. He left me with the cat from hell. She has peed on our bed 4 times now this month. Tomorrow my mom is going to help me deliver her to a shelter. I can't take it anymore. There is no reason for her to be doing this.
The Blue crab festival is in two days and i can hardly wait. Jen W, EMily, and the fam will be attending. Jen W and I will be going for the 3rd year straight!!!

No comments: