I won't be able to post pictures for a few weeks. Bodhi broke my camera. Apparently I was taking too many pictures of him. Bodhi is growing so fast. He is cruising like crazy...he can sit up whenever he wants, he will sit up in his crib and then pull himself up to standing...then he bounces like crazy because he is so excited about his accomplishment. My child is a HULK.
Bodhi's final news flash for the day is that he has a tiny tooth poking thru on top!! We now how 3 teeth!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey FP!! How are you and the fam doing???
Excellent pictures of the little guy!! Don't you love how they grow so fast at that age?
BTW, hve you heard from Esther recently? She never answers her cell phone and hasn't returned my email lately or been on YM. I'm wondering how y'all dealt with the recent hurricane that made landfall in your neck of the woods.
Hey Green! It's great to hear from you. It's been a rough week. We found out on Tuesday that my mother's cancer has returned.
Bodhi is huge! He wants to explore everything!
I don't see Jen a lot b/c we have different planning periods. And with gas the way it is...we don't drive up to see each other like we should. The hurricane was a joke here. Didn't even notice it. I'll tell Jen to get back on the technology wagon. I've been asking her for over a month to update her blog. I know she has a lot more work at school this year. She is teaching an honors class.
I'm sorry to hear that your mom's cancer has returned. Hopefully she can beat it again. Tell your family I said hello.
Enjoy Bodhi at this age. It only gets better as they get older.
Glad to hear the hurricane was uneventful for you all.
I can appreciate that Jen is busy with school, she's always been really dedicated with her teaching as long as I've known her.
Yes, a new blog post would be nice. Do you know if her cell phone works? All I ever get is the voicemail...
Post a Comment