
Bodhi watching a Hibachi chef

My Austrian friends

Bodhi & Sean the day we left for NY

Our 1st evening in Sea Cliff, NY

I like this picture

Brick dedicated to Larry Cirina (sean's grandfather)

A very cool piece of ART

My shoes kept getting stuck in the grass

and brick

He's going the wrong way!!!

Kathy treated me to a haircut

My new family

Kathy telling me about Spooky park.

A wonderful sunset I captured while on tour with Tommy and Louise

Even while he's resting he shows his support (His Nona Kathy got him this jersey)

His other team

Trying to crawl at 4 months

Talking to his grand-dad

Hanging with grand-mother

Bodhi's 1st road trip was to Charleston to see his Aunt Hannah. He was such a good traveler.

Who knows what this face was about

3-29 he started grabbing at his feet
2 comments:
Like I said on my blog, Fondue, you are an incredible photographer, so I'm impressed and stunned that you think I took a good picture!
To support my statement on your photos, that picture of the sunset is simply incredible. I honestly thought that was a card or a promotional picture from a travel website.
I haven't been checking in on my blog or on Blogger as often as I used to, and I need to, because seeing your pictures makes me see all that is going on in your life behind the scenes. You look so good in your pictures, and like I told Kenny, Bodhi IS the cutest baby EVER!!! He is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful babies ever.
Is Sean's family checking in here to see Bodhi's growth? This is a great website for documenting his development.
I simply loved looking at your pictures today as I am eating a Black Bean Brownie that is simply delicious and high in fiber and protein! I made it myself, and it's a brownie that's good for you. Pigs are flying. Tee-Hee.
I think I might post the brownie recipe and a picture. Yes!
Loved your pictures, FP! What a life!
I love the new hair color on you! Oh yeah and of course your baby is adorable as ever!
Post a Comment