Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bodhi turned 2 months old yesterday. He is growing like a weed...LOL! I bought him a swing last week and it's hard to get him out of it. He loves the motion and the music. He squeels with joy...smiling and kicking. He's already getting to where you can really interact with him. If he's on his belly he can roll over to his back already (VERY strong). He had his first play date today with Harrison, Diana and Charlie's 8 month old son. He ate and slept through most of it. I feel so blessed to have other good friends with babies. It's going to be fun to watch everyone grow up together. I've known Diana and Charlie for almost 4 years now I guess. Harrison is a treasure...he rolls around and giggles like crazy. Too cute. I can hardly wait till Bodhi is at that stage...but I don't want time to fly by too fast.
Bodhi is watching his Baby DaVinci video right now. He seems to be enjoying it.

1 comment:

Tim said...

And it just keeps getting better! Bodhi will amaze/baffle/annoy you every day for the rest of your life!

And it's worth every second!

It truly is amazing how much babies learn in the first year of their lives.

Glad you all are doing well!